The Sheene Machine, edited by Andrew
This rare to find signed book is
not cheap, but a must for collectors. It's boldly
signed inside in Black felt tip by Barry Sheene.
but be quick in case we change our mind to sell......
- Andrew Marriott looks back over 10 years of
- Peter Clifford reviews Sheene's technique.
- Leonard Setright describes the design and
development of Sheen's Suzuki.
- A full transcript of the Parkinson interview
- Alan Minter gives another sportsman's view.
- Kenny Roberts describes Sheene The Rival.
- Prufrock of the Sunday Times discusses Sheene
the marketing man.
- Plus more.........
complete with dust jacket which is slightly faded
from the sun due to being in a bookshelf. However,
the front and rear is excellent with no rips.
Size: 225mm x 145mm.
142 pages, with B&W photos. First Edition
Comes complete with